HERE help redefined offers a number of modalities that can be used alone or in conjunction with one another. Offering more support is what we do. We offer individual therapy, play therapy, couples/marriage therapy and group therapy. If the traditional one session of talk therapy a week doesn't give you all that you need, we can build a program for you. Some of our specialties include:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a therapy used to treat the effects of trauma, phobias, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and other issues. EMDR therapy allows disturbance from our experiences to decrease and our negative beliefs to reformulate into positive beliefs about ourselves.
- STRONG is all about finding your balance. How can you be strong, determined, work hard, and also be soft, feel something, and be vulnerable. Experience psychotherapeutic yoga structured to build your 'self' from the inside.
- MOM therapy is it's own thing with us. In an ideal world, moms would get a break away from the kids, but we know this can be like moving a mountain. If you need to bring kiddos, let's still get the help you need. We have room for them too.
- Book Club is about community. It's an opportunity to talk using a book of interest as a common starting point. It's an offering of the soul with a thread of connection and expression, through just enough vulnerability to make it worth it.
- KID-GA is geared to help kids learn, and grow their emotion and behavior regulation skills by focusing on the primary emotions and teaching kids about them through yoga/breathing and a creative component.
- Reciprocity Equine Assisted Psychotherapy allows you to experience yourself in a unique way, out of the office with the guidance of horses- truly unique individuals who are fine tuned to sense your feelings and mirror them back to you.